Interesting topic for the week, I've been thinking about it a lot lately.
1. What makes you homesick? Thinking about moving, maybe. Or moving on. I'm never homesick for an actual home as much as for the feeling of home.
2. Where is "home" for you? Is it where you are living now, or somewhere else (ie: Mom & Dad's house, particular state/city)? Philadelphia as a whole, I guess. And in particular, my car. Also recieving votes: my dorm room, my mom's apartment, and a house out in the suburbs somewhere with pillars of chalk...
3. What makes it home for you? People? Things? Just a feeling of being home. Usually brought about by people, or just familiarity.
4. Where is the furthest you've been from home, miles-wise? Jerusalem is 5,787 miles from here. Let's just say 5,800 to be safe, because I think either the Dead Sea or Eilat is farther.
5. What are your plans for this weekend? Celebrate the birthday of my closest friend. See people whose breaks are just ending or just beginning. Have a meal or two with my mom. And relax. A lot. Maybe read a little bit, for pleasure. I can't wait.