0. Why do you do the Friday Five? I don't know, I just feel like it. Gives me an excuse to write something easy, when I don't feel like parsing my thoughts and experiences for public consumption.
1. What's your favorite TV show and why? Ever? It's a tie. Gargoyles is the answer I'd say today, but sometimes my answer is My So-Called Life. Of shows currently on TV, NBC Wednesdays rock. West Wing, Law & Order. Nothing better.
2. Who is your favorite television star? I've always loved shows and characters, and never cared about actors too much. But I have to say that John Spencer is amazing as Leo on The West Wing.
3. What was your favorite TV show as a child? Mister Rogers' Neighborhood. I'm blanking right now on everything I watched between then and Gargoyles, when I was about 13.
4. What show do you think should have been cancelled by now? Oh, I don't care. There's plenty of crap I never watch. Though I wonder if that Baby Bob crap, that show they were advertising during March Madness, is still around. I hope not.
5. What new show do you hope escapes the axe this season? I haven't seen any of the new shows this season. The current show that I know, that I'm most worried about, is probably The Gilmore Girls.