From the altfriday5:
1. Do you live with roommates* right now? If yes, who? Why do (or don't) you have roommates? Nope. Just me and my mom. Once again considering moving out in the summer, though, and I'd really like to have a roommate if/when I do.
2. Who was the best roommate you ever had? Why? In terms of people I actually shared a dorm room with, probably Joe #3, senior year. He was the only one (of 5 total) who I communicated with but never really argued with. If we're just talking apartment/suite sharing, though, then I had lots of good ones, but Joe #1 and Justin, sophomore year, and Brian, junior/senior year, were the ones who I remembered having the most interesting communications and fun times with. (Sophomore year: shafted, 3:00 a.m. foosball, and taking the fence at CMU. Junior/Senior year: Fort Box, Cards Gone Insane, me complaining about Soul Caliber but not really hating it, and so on.)
Though if I had to pick one, it would probably be Brian, as he's the only one on this list who never fired a BB gun at me.
(Jeffy, no offense if you're reading this, but we both know that you and I get along much better as non-roommates.)
3. Who was the worst roommate you ever had? Why? As a roommate: Jeffy! Glad we gave up on that. As an apartmentmate....I dunno. No one was that bad.
4. Do you like having roommates? Why or why not? Sharing a room, no. But I don't think I could live alone.
5. Are you a good roommate? Why or why not? Nope. I'm vaguely good at controlling my mess when it might impact others, but I still hate to cook, don't like doing dishes without a dishwasher, and don't like cleaning in general. But to any potential apartment sharers out there, I can be good, I promise!!!
*where roommate means someone who shares your room, house, or apartment with whom you do not have a romantic or familial relationship