1. What are the first things that you do in the morning to start your day? Wake up, go to my computer, check my e-mail, read my daily webcomics and about 8 other webpages to see what's new since I went to sleep, shower, and eat a toasted poppyseed bagel with cream cheese while drinking orange juice and reading the newspaper. This isn't set in stone exactly, but that's how I like it. It takes about 90 minutes when done well. (And in case you're wondering, yes, I know I'm addicted to the internet.)
2. What are the last things that you do at night before going to bed? After the whole hygiene thing, I usually get in bed and then cue up my Discman to play one song. Different song each night. I haven't done this that often lately, though. I should get back in the habit. It's really nice to sum up the day's thoughts with 4 minutes of music.
3. What daily routine have you recently added to your day? Checking the Phillies' box score when I get back to my room in the evening, assuming I missed the game. Yeah, baseball season!
4. What routine do you wish you get rid of? It would be nice if I can shorten the morning routine a bit; move some of the stuff to later in the day. Because spending almost 2 hours getting ready in the morning is great when you have to be at class at 11, but not so great when you have to leave the house at 8:15 to be at work on time...
5. What's the one thing that makes you feel like something is missing if you don't do it some point within your day? Um, eating?