1. My lips are shaking my nails are bit off. Been a month since I've heard myself talk.
Pearl Jam: I Got Id. 0.5 correct guesses.
2. I walked down the hall into your room where I could smell you, and I shouldn't be here without permission
Alanis Morissette: Your House. 4 correct guesses. (first: marnanel)
3. Woke up quick at about noon, just thought that I had to be in Compton soon
Dynamite Hack: Boyz N The Hood. 0 correct guesses.
4. As I got hit by a car there was a message for me
They Might Be Giants: Subliminal. 0 correct guesses.
5. Mama, take this badge from me. I can't use it anymore.
Guns 'n Roses: Knocking on Heaven's Door. 4 correct guesses. (first: rahaeli)
6. I don't feel as if I know you. You take up all my time. The days are long and the night will throw you away 'cause the sun don't shine.
Oasis: Hello. 1.5 correct guesses. (first: marnanel)
7. It was a cold night and the snow lay low. I pulled my coat tight against the falling down.
The Decemberists: The Crane Wife Parts 1-2. 1 correct guesses. (first: coralrockstar)
8. It's quiet now, and what it brings is everything. Comes calling back a brilliant night; I'm still awake.
R.E.M.: Leaving New York. 1 correct guesses. (first: rahaeli)
9. Summer stretching on the grass, summer dresses pass. In the shade of a willow tree creeps a crawling over me.
U2: Staring at the sun. 1 correct guesses. (first: rahaeli)
10. I heard there was a secret chord.
Rufus Wainwright: Hallelujah. 15 correct guesses. (first: sen_ichi_rei)
11. Twenty-five years and my life is still trying to get up that great big hill of hope for a destination.
4 non blondes: What's Up. 2.75 correct guesses. (first: nnaylime)
12. Mama, they try and break me. The window burns to light the way back home.
Metallica: Hero of the Day. 0 correct guesses.
13. Into the distance, a ribbon of black stretched to the point of no turning back.
Pink Floyd: Learning To Fly. 2 correct guesses. (first: rahaeli)
14. Perhaps I am a miscreation, No one knows the truth, There is no future here.
Dar Williams: Are You Out There. 3.5 correct guesses. (first: rahaeli)
15. One dream, one soul, one prize, One goal.
Queen: A Kind Of Magic. 2 correct guesses. (first: rahaeli)
16. Speak to me in a language I can hear. Humour me before I have to go.
Smashing Pumpkins: Thirty-Three. 2 correct guesses. (first: rahaeli)
17. Message to all my friends: I've fallen down again. Please send help; please send your horses and your men.
The Nields: Jennifer Falling Down. 1 correct guesses. (first tobeginagain)
18. Want to keep your dream alive? Can I keep it with mine?
Beth Orton: Conceived. 0 correct guesses.
19. The skys were pure and the fields were green, and the sun was brighter than it's ever been. When I grew up with my best friend Kenny, we were close as any brothers that you ever knew.
Meat Loaf: Objects in the Rear View Mirror May Appear Closer Than They Are. 0 correct guesses.
20. Finds a convenient streetlight, steps out of the shade, says something like, "You and me babe, how about it?"
Indigo Girls: Romeo & Juliet. 8 correct guesses. (first: nnaylime, who somehow also got the right cover artist)
21. "Bah, humbug!" No, that's too strong, 'cause it is my favorite holiday.
The Waitresses: Christmas Wrapping. 1.5 correct guesses. (first: ldy with the title, thornmallow with the artist)
22. Sometimes I feel like I am drunk behind the wheel, the wheel of possibility, however it may roll.
Fastball: Out Of My Head. 0 correct guesses.
23. I know that I should think about giving, and think about helping out, and think about, think about living. But I can't seem to rescue myself.
Live: Mirror Song. 0 correct guesses.
24. There's travel in your future when your toungue freezes to the back of a speeding bus.
Weird Al: Your Horoscope For Today. 3 correct guesses. (first: meganruth4/shekkichebaz)
25. Just before our love got lost, you said I am as constant as a northern star.
k.d. lang: Case Of You. 7 correct guesses. (first: rahaeli)
Most total correct (out of 19 people who attempted): rahaeli, 11.