1. What is your favorite time of year? Summer, definitely. Spring is next, then winter, then fall.
2. What is it about your favorite season that, well, makes it your favorite season? Well, I like being comfortably warm. I think I heard that 78 is the most comfortable temperature for the human body, and it's 78 here more in the summer than any other time. I don't really mind if it's 10 or 15 degrees warmer than that, either. Plus, I have this perverse fascination with extreme aspects of meterology. Summer is time for hurricanes and record-breaking heat. As far as non-weather stuff, I'm still in school, so summer is a time for a break, and relaxing, and no homework, and hanging out with friends, and going to concerts and fest. And, oh yeah, girls wear less.
3. What is your least favorite time of year? Why? Early fall. The weather just keeps getting colder, striving to become winter. But the only thing redeeming about winter is the snow, and that's still months away. February also sucks, because it never seems to snow much in February here, it's annoyingly between football and baseball seasons, and it's generally in the doldrums after New Years and my birthday, but before spring.
4. Do you do anything to celebrate or recognize the changing of seasons? Nothing particularly because of the seasons. But you can bet that my attending the Phillies home opener in the first week of April is the real first day of summer for me...
5. What's your favorite thing to do outside? Just relax. A picnic, maybe. Or sitting and talking with friends. Or just being by myself, with my thoughts. Especially on a warm summer night.