1. What's your favorite animal? Bald Eagle. I don't really know why, and I once had a teacher pointedly ask me: "Why? They're so ugly!" I guess I just think they're really majestic. If we're talking about commonly domesticated animals, I've always been a cat person.
2. What pets have you had in your lifetime? At my mom's house, we had a cat named Olivia for many years. There was also a dog named Tori for a couple months, but I try to block out that memory. (She has a happy home now, no worries.) At my dad's, there have been many cats and a parakeet named Tweety.
3. Is there any specific pet that you've wanted but never had? Why? I think a lion or tiger cub would be the best pet. There's just the slight issue of not wanting them around the house after they grow up a bit...
4. Are you allergic to any animals? I used to wish I were allergic to dogs. It would give me a nice excuse for hating them so much. But no, I don't think I am.
5. Do you have any 'pet' pet peeves (your pets or others')? Not really. Dogs and I get along a lot better these days, and I really don't run into too many other pets that I would take issue with. I still am not a huge fan of the little yippy dogs, though. Rottweilers I can deal with, and my favorite dog ever was an Alaskan Malamute. But keep the 9-inch-tall dogs that can jump 3 feet in the air away from me.