2. The fact that the Senate is too dysfunctional to do anything at all
3. The possibility that the Republicans might actually nominate someone electable (and all non-incumbents will be pretty electable in 2012 due to #1 and #2 above, as well as due to the European debt crisis, which is kind of #3b on this list)
4. Google suspending people's accounts for no reason
5. Brain aneurisms
6. Police brutality
7. A cold winter
8. The environment being destroyed, thus ruining everything for the next generation
9. The hasty arrival of the next generation before I'm ready, in the form of all my pregnant friends
So how are you?
This entry was originally posted at http://desh.dreamwidth.org/429022.html. Please comment there after logging in with OpenID.
( comment(s)) (leave a comment)